Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell hits Manila

Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion of the World, Chuck “The Iceman” Liddell came to Manila last September 21, 2008 at the Atrium of SM Mall of Asia from 3pm to 5pm to have an open training session on mixed martial arts. Chuck Liddell showed off his MMA skills with his trainer Ian Parkinson.




After leaving World Trade for "The Franchise Expo 2008", I met my brother Beloy at MOA. After a heavy meal, my brother ask me if we could check out MOA's main event that day...


Host Diane Castillejo graced the said event. Guess who was there too? Dra. Vicky Belo!!! I also saw kuya Jay, an ABS-CBN cameraman from my past shows. Well, I'm not a fan of "The Iceman", but my brother is...It just so happen we were there...right place, right time!






After that crazy event, we did our usual bonding trip - watch movie! I liked Hellboy 2! Lots of adventure, great "love story"...cheesy but interesting...




Popular posts from this blog

Baguio: 2 Days 1 Night Itinerary

Pagsanjan Falls: The Php150 Challenge

Laguna: 2 Days Itinerary and Budget Expenses

2Go: The New Way to Travel to Boracay

Boracay: Itinerary, Expenses and Tips