One Sunny Tagaytay

My relatives from South Cotabato are here for my cousin's church wedding. For some of them like Auntie Malen, whose last visit to Manila was in the 1990s, so much needs to be seen! So we decided to go to one of Luzon's favorite tourist spot, TAGAYTAY!


We took the Carmona route, which took us longer because we really didn't know the way, we should've let the driver took the Sta. Rosa Exit. Anyway, our first stop, Pink Sisters.
We then headed the higher road for People's Park, the highest spot in the whole area of Tagaytay.
View from People's Park


With purchased souvenirs, we then stop by for my favorite Ube Jam at Good Shepherd. After having lunch at Picnic Grove, we drove to another famous spa destination - Sonya's Garden. I am so in love with their canopies (I promise myself that when I go back there, I'll have to buy one!)  
at Sonya's Garden






Then off we go to CALERUAGA! This has been my 3rd time to see the place and every visit is a whole new experience. I'm happy to have shared the place this time with my family and relatives. Caleruega inspired my aunties and uncles to further make the family's property in Lake Sebu to be more conducive to visitors without having to sacrifice the natural scenery.











mom, auntie inday and sis germaine (suedad sisters, lol)


inside the chapel


point and shoot




with my beautiful family


cuz's


Scared?!




And then there was the sunset...

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio: 2 Days 1 Night Itinerary

Pagsanjan Falls: The Php150 Challenge

Laguna: 2 Days Itinerary and Budget Expenses

2Go: The New Way to Travel to Boracay

Boracay: Itinerary, Expenses and Tips