Pasalubong from Iloilo

 My dad came home from Iloilo last week. I am always excited everytime he comes home from Iloilo knowing that we will all be handed out with many of Iloilo's pasalubong.

I was first introduced to Iloilo's native delicacies way back high school years when my dad was still working in Iloilo. My favorite native dish? The traditional BATCHOY! Heaven! Sayang, my dad wasn't able to bring home batchoy but we're still very much happy munching these guys here...most of which were bought from the famous Biscocho Haus.



Must have delicacies you shouldn't miss bringing home includes biscocho, butterscotch, barquillos and baye baye.


I personally love the carpet mat, it's very much Filipino in design. simple but naturally appealing. Of course I had a great time eating those foods. My favorite? Butterscotch and lechon! :)

Unfortunately, dad went home just in time the DINAGYANG FESTIVAL started because he also needs to be here in time for his birthday . Nevertheless, he bought all of us a couple of graphic designed souvenir shirts.



On the way home, dad won this really cute Cebu Pacific shirt, our famiy's favorite airline. Just looking at it makes me want to get into more travel adventures. Truly, Philippines is worth exploring!

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio: 2 Days 1 Night Itinerary

Pagsanjan Falls: The Php150 Challenge

Laguna: 2 Days Itinerary and Budget Expenses

2Go: The New Way to Travel to Boracay

Boracay: Itinerary, Expenses and Tips