Booking.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Protect Yourself on the Road

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

A few years back, while I'm on one of my usual flight back to my province down south, I found myself lying in bed hospitalized and confined for three days because of contaminated water.  After that dreadful experience, I always make sure to bring my medicine kit with me wherever I go. Funny thing is, my backpack serves not only my house but also my hospital for the entire duration of my succeeding trips. 

As you can see, unexpected things may happen to travelers on the road - accidents and infections that may stress not only our physical selves but also our travel fund. Keeping these things in mind, preparing for the worst may save us from a possible holiday disaster. 

In line with this post, Walgreens is offering a special discount on annual membership for its Prescription Savings Club: 

http://www.walgreens.com/pharm… 
For $20 a year, a family membership covers everyone in your immediate family, including a spouse, dependents 22 and younger and pets. Join and receive discount prices on your prescriptions. 

Other benefits include: 
-Savings on more than 8,000 brand-name and all generic medications 
-Discounts on flu shots, pet prescriptions, nebulizers and diabetic supplies 
-Bonuses when you purchase Walgreens brand products and photofinishing services

Support Walgreens and stay updated by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter @Walgreens. 

Prescription Savings Club at Walgreens

Walgreens on Twitter

Walgreens on Facebook

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Widgets