Last December, I was invited to watch my inaanak's ballet recital organized by Halili-Cruz School of Ballet entitled "A Dance Offering" at the Newport Performing Arts Theater in Resorts World Manila. Watching little kids and young adults gracefully perform on stage made me remember my ballet class when I was still in kinder (back when I was still much flexible, lol). It has been decades since I last saw this kind of performance and I was totally impressed by how talented our Filipino ballerinas are.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Saturday, January 14, 2012
|Gano iTouch 3rd Quarter Travel Blitz participants in front of Putrajaya Royal Palace|
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Sharing an overview of my 5 days itinerary in Malaysia covering the city of Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Alor Setar and Penang.
Click here to read Day 1
- arrival at LCCT airport
- super late lunch at a local food court
- afternoon trip to Putrajaya (Seri Wawasan Suspension Bridge, Masjid Putra, Perdana Putra, Putrajaya Royal Palace)
- Merdeka Square
- dine in at Sek Yuen Restaurant
- check in at Alpha Genesis Hotel
- stroll the streets of KL until we get to Petronas Twin Towers
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
|my Philippine Passport|