Malaysia: Travel Video


Location: Petronas Twin Towers - Kuala Lumpur streets - LCCT Airport - Beryl's Chocolate Kingdom - Genting Highlands - Georgetown, Penang - Thai and Buddhist Temples - Kek Lok Si Temple - Penang Beach - Batu Caves - Putrajaya - Merdeka Square - Alor Setar

Date of Trip - November 12-17, 2011
Malaysia gave me one of my most memorable trip ever simply because I never spent a dime, or in this case ringgit. It's an incentive trip given to me and other family members. This is exciting! Can't wait to share my stories.



this post is part of my Malaysia Incentive Trip Series:

Popular posts from this blog

Baguio: 2 Days 1 Night Itinerary

Pagsanjan Falls: The Php150 Challenge

Laguna: 2 Days Itinerary and Budget Expenses

2Go: The New Way to Travel to Boracay

Boracay: Itinerary, Expenses and Tips